The visits to the nearby Andalucian cities can either be organized by the language school or by the students who go on their own by bus. The school office provides information material and advice on how to get to the places of interest.
- Jerez: Visit of a Sherry bodega, Alcázar (Moorish fortress) and the Royal Andalusian Horse riding School
- Cádiz: Historical monuments of the old town (cathedral, etc.), arqueology museum, beaches
- Seville: Giralda, Torre del Oro at the River Guadalquivir, Plaza de España, Reales Alcázares, Triana district, Flamenco museum
- Granada: Alhambra, Moorish quarter “Albaycin”, Caves of Sacromonte
- Córdoba: Mezquita with more than 1000 columns, historic town with the famous patios, narrow alleys, …