We are experts for amazing Spanish immersion programs for kids and teenagers in Andalusia, the most Southern and sunny part of Spain, where Phoenicians, Romans, Iberians, Moorish and Christians have left their footprints in language, culture, traditions, food, architecture and way of life. Our local village Prado del Rey is a safe place for kids and teenagers with lots of cultural activities, surrounded by the Natural Parks Sierra de Grazalema (UNESCO Bioshpere Reserve) and Los Alcornorales (UNESCO intercontinental Mediterranean Biosphere Reserve)
- Our programs are totally tailor-made and unique in order to create unforgettable learning experiences for kids and teenagers.
Every new group is a new challenge for us, and we enjoy our work a lot! Since 2004.
- Special wishes of the groups are welcome challenges for us.
- As your local partner, we are problem-solvers for the group coordinators, always looking for the best solution.
- We organize your end-of-year trips and student trips with tailor-made activities
Characteristics of the Spanish language immersion programs:
- Fun and interactive Spanish classes in and outside the classrooms
- Homestays with local families
- Youth hostel with 64 beds or shared apartments
- Cultural and handcraft workshops
- Dancing and guitar workshops
- Tasting sessions of local products
- Guided cultural excursions to the picturesque White Villages and Andalusian towns and cities
- Adventure outdoor activities (Canyoning, Hiking, Horse-riding, Canoeing, Rock Climbing)
- Exchange activities with locals.