This special Spanish course is for students of Law and people who work in the legal-administrative sector (lawyers, notaries, judges, etc.) and prepares the participants for working in a Spanish speaking country.
The course takes place at our language school in Spain, in one of the White Villages in the South of Andalusia.
- Increase knowledge of Spanish and improve communication in Spanish
- Optimize the oral communication with Spanish-speaking people in the legal and administrative area
- Improve and increase reading comprehension of specialized legal and administrative texts
- Convey information about the specific characteristics of Spanish texts in the legal and administrative area
- Provide information about the characteristics of the legal language.
- Give the students the language skills that enable them to
- learn an important part of the legal and administrative vocabulary
- communicate using terms and structures of legal jargon with Spanish-speaking person
- recognize the linguistic features in legal texts
- interpret legal terminology in texts
- Ensure that the students acquire basic knowledge, which enables them to understand the legal and administrative terminology in Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries
- Special Spanish for law students and employees in the legal and administrative area
- Filling in forms and contracts correctly
- Exercises with legal documents (reports, actions, acts, etc. )
- Simulation of trials
- Exercises for reading comprehension of newspaper texts with legal jargon
- Exercises with letters and e-mails
- Writing letters of application and CVs.
This legal Spanish course can take place between March and October. To make sure that the classes take place even though there are not a minimum of 3 students enrolled we offer the following guarantee of tuition:
In case a group of one language level is composed of less than 3 people, the classes are held anyway. Due to the more intensive classes, the tuition time is reduced to 2/3 with 2 people and to ½ with one person.
1 week: € 315
2 weeks € 480
The course price includes :
- 2 weeks 20 hours per week of 45 minutes of specific lessons for the legal and administrative area
- Placement test
- Certificate of participation
- Double or triple room in a shared apartment (recommended for students with a lower budget)
- Single room in a shared apartment
- Individual apartment for 1 or 2 people
- Homestay with a Spanish family in a single room with half board or full board
- Hotel Caico’s
- Hotel Del Carmen
- Hotel Huerta Dorotea
- Aparthotel 4 Vientos