This course Spanish for tourism is aimed at people who work in the tourism sector, i.e. travel agencies, touroperators, hotels, etc. and students who study tourism.
- Increase knowledge of Spanish and improve knowledge in this language
- Optimize oral communication with Spanish speakers in the tourism sector
- Facilitate the comprehensive reading of texts and messages related to this language
- Provide general information on the characteristics of the texts of the tourism sector in Spanish
- Provide general information on the tourism sector in Spain
- Help the student acquire a command of the Spanish language that allows him to:
- – to obtain part of the basic vocabulary that is used in the tourism sector,
- – to communicate using terms and structures of this type of language with a Spanish person
- Help the student acquire basic notions that allow him to understand the language used in the tourism sector
- Specific Spanish for students and professionals in the tourism sector
- Filling in forms, reservations, etc.
- Simulation of situations: in a hotel, in a travel agency, in an event agency, organization of conventions and congresses
- Comprehension of messages containing tourism sector specific terms
- Correspondence and e-mail practices
El español del turismo, Edinumen